Saturday, May 10, 2014

May 9, 2014

Little Manatee River State Park

Wimauma, FL

When the alarm went off at 6:45AM I did not want to get out of bed. I have gotten spoiled being able to sleep until waking naturally.

I began my shift at the Ranger Staten at 7:45 by counting out the money for my till, signing into the computer and filling out the daily shift report. With all that accomplished I wheeled out the rental bikes, unlocked the ice box, firewood bin and the closet that contains life jackets and paddles.

Next I hoisted the flags and swept out the foyer.

Having already exceeded his required work hours, Monte took the day off. 
 After my shift we took a ride to Walmart for a "few" items. An hour and one hundred dollars later we checked out. 
We had purchased a large package of chicken.  After pounding out the chicken, I set a few pieces aside to bread and fry.  A few pieces went into a baggie and put into the freezer to make chicken marsala and another package was set aside with smaller pieces for tacos.  Four large pieces I rolled with ham and cheese, floured, given an egg bath and covered with bread crumbs for chicken cordon blu. 

No comments:

Post a Comment