Sunday, September 8, 2013


September 8, 2013

From Winnemucca to

Welcome RV, Wells, NV
We traveled 180 miles today on I-80 through Nevada. 
We stopped at a rest area to have lunch.  There was a sign stating that a rest stay of up to 18 hours is permitted.  There was also a dump station.   
 
There were several sections of the highway under construction.  But being Sunday, traffic was light.
 
 
Welcome RV is a hidden gem of an oasis in the desert. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we pulled into the small park I got out and began walking towards the office.  A man, who had been sitting near a fire pit watching a football game, told me to tell Monte he should drive around the circle and he would motion to him which site to pull into. 

The man then walked away to go back to his game.  I walked over to ask who I pay and he held out his hand without taking his eyes off the TV and said that will be $15.   

No comments:

Post a Comment