Friday, March 14, 2014

March 13, 2014
Englewood, FL
We celebrated Monte’s birthday today.  I decided to make a traditional St. Paddy’s Day meal because the holiday is only a few days away.  The corned beef cooked for over three hours filling the rig with a mouth-watering aroma. 
My parents came over early so we watched the movie, Nebraska.   It had some funny moments but, between getting more and hungrier as I smelled the corned beef simmering away, and the movie moving along slooooowly, I was relieved when it was over.
I forgot to take pictures of the corned beef, carrots, cabbage and potatoes because by the time the meal was ready to eat we attacked it.  IT WAS AWECOME.
After dinner we watched Delivery Man.  When it began I thought it was going to be stupid but the movie got better as it went along and I really enjoyed it.
Happy Birthday Monte-It is so wonderful sharing life with you. 
I hope whatever you wished for comes true.
It's not my birthday but I made a wish too--I hope we get to celebrate many more birthdays together.

1 comment: