Sunday, June 29, 2014

June 28, 2014

Little Manatee River SP

Wimauma, FL

My gums were a little tender this morning when I woke up. I guess all the chewing I did last night irritated them. It is a small price to pay for the delicious meal I was able to eat.

Monte had planned on taking the day off but around 9AM he received a call from Kate, one of the rangers, who wanted to know if the tractor was ready to use. 
 Monte had begun servicing the rotary attachment on Thursday but hadn’t finished it. 
 Not wanting to disappoint Kate he put on his work clothes and put in a few hours getting the tractor ready.
 
 
Ready for a test drive.

I sat outside doing crossword puzzles fighting a war with gnats. The gnats won and I retreated inside.


Monte found this portable vacuum cleaner in a dumpster at one of the parks we stayed at. All it needed was a cleaning and it works great. 
 


Perfect for vacuuming out the Jeep.

Late in the afternoon, Monte noticed a flock of birds circling the compound. He thought it meant we were going to get a storm so we took the sun shade down and retracted the awning. BUT nothing happened.

After dinner, Monte puttered around outside doing something on his truck. 
 
Are you looking at me?
Are you taking my picture? 
Hi honey.
Emotionally and physically I had the best day since having my surgery. Taking it one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment