Sunday, November 9, 2014


November 7, 2014
Gold Head Branch State Park, Keystone Heights, FL

Monte called to let me know he was on his way home so I started making his lunch.  Anne loves tuna and as soon as she hears the first turn of the can opener she comes running and begins meowing and rubbing up against my legs.

 
 
 
After lunch we got our bikes ready for a ride. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was going to be the first opportunity for me to try out the bag I bought to hold my camera.
 
 
We rode a couple of miles up to the Ravine.
 
 
After locking up the bikes we began the descent. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The Fern Loop-
 
The Ridge Trail meanders along the upper ridge of the ravine between the ravine and the grist mill site.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When we reached the sign for the grist mill site we opted to take the short trail to the road and walk back along the road.
 
 
 
Tired but feeling good after biking 5 miles and hiking 2 miles.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment