Saturday, December 27, 2014


December 22, 2014
Little Manatee River State Park
Monte worked in the morning.  After lunch we took a ride to Walmart to pick up a few items I needed to make for our contribution to the pot luck Christmas Eve dinner at the park. 
I also wanted to buy something for Monte for Christmas.  We had agreed not to buy anything expensive for each other but I did want him to have something to open Christmas morning.  So I walked around aimlessly, picking up and then putting down items.  Perhaps a flashlight-no he already has at least 10.  Ah, but this one is waterproof.  Okay, what is he going to do with a waterproof flashlight?
What about a tool?  I headed to the hardware section.  No, I’m pretty sure he has all the tools he needs.  How about a pair of slippers?  No, he likes wearing socks when his feet are cold.  And so it went on for an hour.  I finally settled on something I KNOW he would like. 
 
 Oh yeah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment