Monday, September 1, 2014


August 31, 2014

Mill Creek CG, Berlin Center, OH

It rained almost the entire evening—Several times when I woke up through the night I couldn’t help but thinking about all the people in their tents-I guess it is all part of the camping experience but I sure am glad to have our creature comforts.
When the rain let up in the afternoon, we went for a walk.
I suggested we take a walk to the ranger station to pick up a fee envelope.  We were only paid up until Tuesday and have decided to stay until the park closes next Sunday.  The ranger station is closed on Monday and Tuesday so we would need the envelope to pay for additional nights.
We had started off on the paved road but when we noticed this path we checked it out.

It led down to the water.

 
I was surprised to see so many sailboats. 
Rather than go back on the trail we walked along the shore. 
 
It was very muddy at some points. 
 
 
When we came to a rocky area we found another trail leading back to the road. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment