Wednesday, September 3, 2014


September 1, 2014
Mill Creek CG, Berlin Center, OH

I had made the comment yesterday that I like my creature comforts and when I spotted our neighbors tent I saw that they like their creature comforts as well.  In all the RV parks we have been to, I can honestly say I have never seen anyone set up an air conditioner in their tent so this was a first. 

 
Monte did some outdoor chores
 and then took his scooter for a ride.
 
It looked like fun so I took a turn.
We walked over to the bathhouse in the early evening.
  On our way back to our site we encountered a few deer. 
They didn’t appear to be concerned as I kept getting closer. 

 But, I guess I got a little too close for Momma’s comfort because she gave me a look that suggested I should move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment