Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 23, 2013
Bumming around in Spring Hill, FL
 
There is not too much to report about today as we mostly just shopped.  Kohl’s, Walmart, Goodwill and Sam’s Club for their annual Taste of Sam’s where we sampled cheeses, ham, turkey, wine, etc.  There was enough sampling that we were quite content by the time we departed. 

 
 
Farmers market
No matter where we are it feels like home because I have my chair and table with me.
Later in the evening we watched a couple of TV shows we had recorded and ate our leftover Chinese food we had bought the first night we arrived.  I don’t miss too much about living in one place but I have to admit that when we are in an unfamiliar area, I do miss knowing where to get the best pizza or Chinese food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment