Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 26, 2013
Spring Hill, FL
Back in the beginning of October, when we were in Apache Junction, I wrote that there are two things I really dread-shopping for bathing suits and going to the dentist and I ended up doing both in the same day.
Well, there are two other things I dread, as much if not more than the dentist and bathing suit shopping, and that is a gyno exam and a mammogram.  Yep, today I got poked, probed and prodded at the gynecologist and squished at the imaging center.  Thank goodness it is only a once a year ordeal.
While I was taking care of all that unpleasant business, Monte continued helping out at the church.
In the late afternoon, we went into the church office to drop off a hospitality gift I had picked up at Sam’s Club and then went around saying goodbye.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are leaving in the morning but didn’t want to wait to say goodbye just in case some people were taking an extra day off tomorrow for the holiday.

 
 
  
 
 
 
Unfortunately, a lot of people had already left for the day so Monte will have to see who is around in the morning before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment