Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16, 2013
Englewood, FL
Even though my back is still achy I ventured out because I was getting cabin fever.
I took a ride with Monte to meet up with a seller from EBay at CVS in Venice.  The man was selling some stabilizer pads. They looked sturdy and only wanted $15 for a set of four.
When we were leaving the CVS parking lot we noticed a sign stating that Oscar Scherer State Park was only a couple of mile further up the road so we went to check it out for possible future use.

 
 
 
The clerk at the entrance booth gave us a 15 minute pass when we explained that we just wanted to look at the campground.

 
 
 
 
The sites are a little tight but a plus is that they offer plenty of privacy with large trees and shrubbery in between the sites. 
Back home I sat outside for a short time but couldn’t get comfortable in my canvas folding chair.
As it got darker, the temperature dropped so Monte snuggled under his soft blanket. 
 
 
 
 
 
It wasn’t long before Annie joined him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment