Monday, October 28, 2013

October 27, 2013
Davis Bayou Campground
Ocean Springs, MS
We had another very lazy day.  I sat outside for a while trying to ignore the no see ums.  They finally won and I retreated back inside.  Yep-it’s official-we are back in the South.
At 11AM I put all the ingredients in my crock pot for beef stroganoff.  I kept expecting to smell that wonderful aroma of cooking beef.  When I still didn’t smell anything an hour later I finally checked the pot and, SURE ENOUGH I had forgotten to plug it in. 

Within a half hour of plugging in the crock pot a wonderful aroma filled the rig and started my mouth watering.

 
Anne doing what she does best-nothing.
After I took the first picture she turned her head away from me as if to say, Leave me alone. 
YES-Did you need something?
It sure has been great just relaxing but after a couple of days of idleness I am ready to get out and do some exploring.

No comments:

Post a Comment