Monday, November 4, 2013

November 3, 2013
Big Lagoon State Park
Pensacola, FL
After a couple of days of running around and exploring we were quite content to just chill out.   
Well I mostly chilled out while Monte did some outdoor chores.

 
 
 
 
 
 
I sat very comfortably in my chair reading and occasionally glancing up to see what he was up to.

 
 
 
 
 
Even though we have a handy slide out tray in the basement of the rig sometimes the top layer of STUFF has to be taken out to find some needed buried item.

 
 
 
 
 
Living in such a small space as we do necessitates taking advantage of every nook and cranny.  In this case, Monte installed some hooks in the top of the basement so he could hang the vinyl gutters we use to support our septic hoses when we have a sewer hook-up.

 
 
 
I was totally engrossed in my book when I heard a thud followed by some expletives.  Uh oh, I recognize that voice.
I threw my book down and ran to the front of the rig to find Monte rubbing his head. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While he had ducked low to walk under the front cap, he misjudged how much room he needed for clearance and hit his head on the open hatch door. 

 
 
He actually took a slice of scalp off.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I guess he should have thought of using the hard hat to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment