Monday, March 24, 2014

March 23, 2014
North Port, FL
FINAL CLEANING DAY
 

As I sat outside doing my Sunday crossword puzzles, I was startled when a squirrel ran across my feet.  Actually I don’t know who was more startled-the squirrel or me because I screamed and jumped up.
But Mr. Squirrel came back looking for a handout—I gave him some nuts.
Monte took a ride to check out some things a guy was selling on Craig’s list.  He came back with a Suunto Tandem clinometer
 and a Birdog satellite meter.  Both items are aids for satellite installation.
In the early afternoon we headed over to my parents house to clean their living room and dining area.  My mom has a plate collection-with Monte’s assistance we took every plate down. 
Mom washed the plates and then I photographed each one front and back before putting the plates back on the shelves. 
I was relieved as I placed the final plate back that we hadn’t broken any.
We also moved all of the furniture away from the walls to vacuum and wash the floor and walls. 
While we were working in the living room, my dad entered the info from his address book into his new GPS.
I had worked up quite an appetite so by the time we were finished with the cleaning and sat down to eat my mom’s awesome lasagna, I ate three portions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment