Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 3, 2014
Fort Meyers, FL (Shop till you drop!)
We picked up my mom on the way to Ft. Meyers for a day of shopping.  Monte dropped mom and me off at Old Time Pottery.  He did his own shopping at Camping World, Sports Authority and Tiger Direct.
 
 
 
We managed to spend two hours browsing up and down the aisles.  After all that time I only bought a fitted sheet but mom scored with a cart full of items.
 
 
 
 
There was a big variety of signs available-these were my favorites.
 
 
 
 
After a quick lunch at Wendy’s we continued the shopping spree at World Market, and Big Lots.
World Market has some really unique items from all over the world including wines, beers, food and sweet things.  BUT everything is a little too pricey for me.
I’m not really that into shopping so the best part of the entire day was just spending some quality time with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Rose, I agree with you - it's always nice to spend quality time with the family but it's great to get back on the road again. Enjoy your "down" time while you can. I am sure there are busier times for you just down the road. Say hi to Monte for me.

    ReplyDelete