Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 20, 2014
Englewood, FL
Decisions, decisions, decisions!
Around 9AM I received a call from Pete at Nissan.  He told me that if I wanted the Jeep I could have it at the Out the Door priced I offered.  I told him I would buy the car contingent on getting a positive report from a mechanic.
We arranged to meet Pete at Flagship at 1PM for the inspection.  We also arranged to meet Mike, who was going to buy my car, at the same time.  We emptied the truck, putting all the things inside our rig, to make room for all the stuff from the Eclipse. 
It was very hot as we emptied out my car. 
 I had forgotten how much stuff I had in the car.
  As I said a tearful goodbye to my car, Mike showed up and we accomplished the transaction.
In the meantime, Pete had arrived with the Jeep and it was taken into the bay for inspection.
I was very impressed with the thorough inspection performed by Flagship and relieved to get a good report.
I drove the Jeep the short distance to the dealer with Monte following in our truck.

It didn’t take long to do all the paperwork.
By 4PM I was driving out the parking lot the owner of a “New” old Jeep. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment