Saturday, February 8, 2014

February 6, 2014
Englewood, FL (Chores)
It was another beautiful day.  We didn’t venture too far-just a quick stop at Publix and the library.

 
 
 
 
Back home, Monte went across the road to smooze with one of our neighbors while I sat outside reading.

 
 
 
 
When he returned, Monte coaxed our cat, Annie outside to give her a much needed brushing. 
She wasn’t cooperating. 
Just a little more.
WHAT?
With a newly brushed coat, Annie ventured out a little to explore--BUT as soon as a squirrel began barking at her, she retreated.
Okay, I had enough--time for a nap.
Please let me in!
Although it was quite warm, the sun was obscured by the low hanging clouds.  BUT, I'm sitting outside wearing shorts and a tank top so believe me-
I'm not complaining
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment