Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 26, 2014
Englewood, FL
How can two people pile up so much dirty laundry in one week?
We gathered up our baskets and headed over to my parents house to take advantage of their washer and dryer.
On the way home we picked up a pizza for dinner, got showers and settled in for the night.  We hadn’t done anything really physical all day but still I was exhausted.  That usually means I need to get some exercise.  Maybe tomorrow.
Monte and Annie shared some cookies and milk 
I wish I could read her mind--
Annie and I have this weird relationship--she came with Monte so they were a package deal.  In the plus 10 years I have co-habituated with her she had yet allowed me to pick her up.  She has mellowed a little since we lost our sweet pumpkin last April in Sedona by allowing me to pet her.  In her eyes, Monte can do no wrong--she even allows him to pet her while she is eating so she is definitely a "Daddy's" girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment