Saturday, September 22, 2012


September 22, 2012

River Bend RV Resort, Harrisburg, OR

I had a little trouble getting started this morning.  I’m sure it had nothing to do with how much wine I drank last night!  I skipped the first two seminars so I could start cleaning our home because I had signed us up for the open house scheduled for later in the day.  I did attend the seminar on Internet options for the road and the seminar that followed on the different types of campgrounds.  We had just enough time to have lunch and finish cleaning before it was time for the open house.  Since we were scheduled for the second session, we were able to go to other open houses.  We knew a “house” was open for a tour if there was an orange flag on the site.  It was very interesting seeing the different rigs and the modifications that were made. 

At 3:30 we made our way back to our house and welcomed people in for a tour.  At six we went to the banquet hall and had a delicious Italian dinner and enjoyed dancing for the next three hours.



  Everyone I spoke to agreed it had been a great week. 




 

 
 

 There was a campfire going but we opted to skip it because Monte wanted to put together a little video to play at the farewell breakfast in the morning.  I could have gone by myself but I was too tired after all the dancing I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment