Wednesday, September 5, 2012


September 5, 2012

I was so tired last night I went to bed at 9:30.  I woke up by 6.  The house was so quiet and I took advantage of it and went on-line and took care of some over-due business. 

My nephew’s wife, Danielle, made us some crepes that were awesome.  After breakfast we dropped off Danielle at a friend’s house because she was driving her to a doctor’s appointment.  Adam took us to his favorite pizza place—it was delicious.





  We then went to Manito Park which has a series of beautiful gardens.  One was more beautiful than the other.








 

After the garden we went to a park in the downtown waterfront district


 
 


 and then topped off the day with a walk through Bowl and Pitcher State Park.







  Spokane is a beautiful place.  We ended up stopping at Walmart on the way home to pick up a rotisserie chicken for a quick dinner at home.  It was a wonderful day.  The only downer of the day was that Danielle couldn’t be there to share it with us.

Tomorrow is Adam’s 30th birthday and his father’s (my brother’s) 60th birthday.  I am really glad that we are here to share it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment