Thursday, September 6, 2012


September 6, 2012

When I woke up this morning and went into the dining room I saw that Danielle had gotten up early and made a “beer” cake for my nephew Adam for his birthday.




  He got up shortly after I did and was very surprised and delighted to see his cake.  Danielle also got him a Keurig coffee machine so he got two of his favorite things for his birthday, beer and coffee.  We skyped with my brother.  It was also his birthday.  We had real birthday cake for breakfast and then just lounged around.  It felt good to just relax after all the sightseeing we did yesterday.  Danielle had to leave for work at 3.  Adam puttered around in the garage and Monte puttered around with the R V.  I relaxed, did a couple of crossword puzzles and then did some laundry. 
It was a pretty uneventful day but sometimes the body needs days like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment