Friday, January 3, 2014

January 2, 2014
Englewood, Florida
Englewood Farmer’s Market & Dinner with Family
We strolled through the Englewood Farmer’s Market located on Historic Dearborn Street.  It is held every Thursday from 9AM to 2PM.
 
 
 
  
 
One vendor had his pet pig with him.  How cute! 
 
We stopped at Taco Bell to pick up cinnamon twists to bring to my brother’s house for dessert. 
I knew he and his wife, Margaret, were going to be serving chicken enchiladas so I thought the twists would be a perfect complement to the meal.  Monte had to taste just one to make sure it was good.
I had decided not to make any resolutions for the New Year, but if I was going to, one of the things I might have included was drinking less wine.  
I kind of overindulged a little so I was glad I hadn’t made a resolution to drink less wine because I would have already failed on the second day of the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment