Friday, January 10, 2014

January 9, 2014
Englewood, FL
It rained most of the night so Monte went up on the roof in the morning and swept the rain off that had pooled on the slide toppers.
 
 
 
 
While he was doing that I spent time on the phone with Dish.  Our bill was incorrect last month.  When I called last month I thought the problem was solved but when I received this month's bill I saw that it was incorrect again. 
 I was going to do this rant about what I could have done with the 1 hour and 40 minutes of my life I will never get back because I spent the time being put on hold by people sitting in a cubicle some where outside of the USA, being disconnected so that I had to call back only to be put on hold again, but didn’t want to waste a minute more on the subject so I have decided to just move on.
It warmed up considerably in the afternoon so I suggested a bike ride.  We planned on doing the same route we rode last week but missed our turn and ended up going a couple of miles out of our way.  We didn’t mind too much because between the bad weather and family obligations we haven’t been getting much exercise lately.
 
I tried taking some pictures of us but kept misjudging where to hold the camera.
 
 
 
 
Too far to one side.
Too low.
Forgot to take the zoom off.
That's more like it!
Back home I sat outside reading for a while Monte gave Annie a much needed brushing. 
Isn't she pretty?
After dinner I continued with the project I had begun earlier in the week making some of the decorations for my Dad’s birthday party that will be held next week.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment