Sunday, December 2, 2012


December 1, 2012

Desert Sky

We had a big breakfast, did some housecleaning and then just relaxed waiting for my daughter Renee and her partner Deb to pick us up.  We took advantage of the twins’ weekend with their dad to go to a movie that wouldn’t be appropriate for them to see, the final film of the Twilight saga.  I was sorry that I had worn shorts and a tank top because it was very cold in the theater. I had brought along a long sleeve pull over top that I alternated between wearing and draping over my legs.

On the way home we stopped at Geno’s Pizza.  Renee and Deb bought a big slice 24” pie!  I never saw a pizza that big before.  We each ate 2 slices that were really equivalent to 4 slices and then complained about being stuffed the rest of the night.  We finished off the visit by watching a DVD, The Rum Diary, a wacky hilarious movie starring Johnny Depp. 

It had been a wonderful visit and I look forward to spending some real quality time with my family.  Renee reminded me that we haven’t spent Christmas together in fifteen years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment