Sunday, December 30, 2012


December 29, 2012

Desert Sky

In the morning I felt well enough to work on my photo project.  Originally I was going to put together a slide show of our life on the road since leaving home at the beginning of August.  BUT we have done so many things and have taken over 5,000 pictures that even only selecting one or two photos from each adventure would make the slide show too long.  So I decided to make a series of shows divided by months.  This would enable me to select a few photos from each place we have been to and would make the project a lot more manageable.  And I would only subject my family to watching one fifteen to twenty minute show at a time.

While I was working on my project, Monte went next door to the neighbors who were having computer issues.  They had asked Monte for help as this is one of his areas of expertise. 

We took a ride to Renee’s house late in the afternoon.  I had promised to help her with a project she was working on-a mini makeover of the girls’ rooms.  She had purchased cube organizers for them for Christmas and Monte and I had bought them desks and chairs.  Renee and I had made personalized desk blotters and large initial letters.  We also bought cling-on decals for embellishment.  While Grandpa Monte and Deb put together the cubes, Renee and I cleaned the rooms and then organized everything.  We were quite pleased with the outcome.  We will not know if the girls like what we did with their rooms until they come back home on the 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment