Thursday, December 20, 2012


December 19, 2012

Desert Sky

I spent the morning working on putting some of the 5,000 plus pictures I have taken over the past 5 months into some kind of order so I can put together a photo show.  I already have them sorted out by date and am trying to choose only a few from each folder.  Looking over the photos has brought back a lot of wonderful memories.  We really crammed a lot of experiences into a short time.

In the early afternoon I received a call from one of the twins wanting to know when we were going to arrive.  She does that each time we are scheduled to come over and it is so cute. 

I brought the fixings for fajitas and began the preparations as soon as I arrived.  After dinner we played a game called Payday. 

It had been a good day but got even better when I got a surprise Skype call from my son Ryan who is currently in Afghanistan.  It was great seeing him on the computer and getting caught up. 

When Monte asked me what I want for Christmas I could honestly tell him that I have everything I want.  How lucky am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment