Monday, December 24, 2012


December 23, 2012

Desert Sky

We slept in until 10am.  I’m not sure what time I ended up falling asleep after turning and tossing and not being able to get comfortable because I overate last night.   We both were still full and only had a couple of slices of toast for brunch.  Weather-wise it was a beautiful day.  I’m learning to really appreciate and not take for granted sunny warm days in Arizona.  I guess I am spoiled from having lived in Florida for so long where the occasional cool day is actually a treat.

In the afternoon we tossed around the idea of going for a walk but both of us are still not feeling 100 percent yet so we decided to have one more slug day and did pretty much nothing. 

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you two are feeling better before Santa arrives! Merry Christmas and we'll see you next year.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete