Saturday, December 15, 2012


December 14, 2012

Desert Sky

We needed some groceries so after taking a much needed shower and making a long list, we went shopping.  It was chilly enough to need a jacket and the clouds threatened rain but all we got were a few sprinkles.  In addition to the supermarket we went to Camping World because we had something we needed to return.  BUT this time I brought my book with me.  I am currently reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer, the author of the Twilight Saga.  It started out really slow and I was tempted to give up on it but pushed through.  I am glad I did because it is very interesting so I didn’t mind sitting in the car waiting for Monte while he browsed in Camping World. 

We had left just before lunchtime and did not stop anywhere to eat along the way so we were starving by the time we got home at 5.  I popped a frozen pizza we had purchased in Walmart into the convection oven.  It was delicious.   I was exhausted from all the running around we did so I was a couch potato the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment