Saturday, December 1, 2012


November 30, 2012

Desert Sky

We spent the entire day (at least it felt like the entire day to me) at the two Camping Worlds in Mesa.  We haven’t been near a Camping World for quite some time so Monte had a big list.  He was like a kid let loose in a toy store.  Normally when we are going out shopping to places like CW and Harbor Freight I bring a book with me and then don’t mind how long Monte takes to browse.  But, unfortunately, I forgot my book so for the first hour I followed him around the store until I finally just told him to take his time (I didn’t really mean it but he took me at my word) and found a chair to sit and wait.  I really shouldn’t complain because one of the things we ended up buying was something I have wanted for a while.  It is a campfire in a can that runs on propane so we can safely have a campfire anytime and anywhere. 

Once back home we had some leftovers for dinner and took a walk around the park in search of the dumpster.  We watched a little TV and then called it an early night.  Shopping is exhausting.   

No comments:

Post a Comment