Saturday, December 29, 2012


December 28, 2012

Desert Sky

Cabin fever set in and as miserable as I still felt I needed to get out of the rig.  We took a ride to a nearby mall because I had a gift card to J C Penney that was going to expire at the end of the year.  I was relieved when I found something quickly.  Usually when I have a coupon or gift card that is expiring I walk around the store looking for something to buy.

We stopped at Walmart on the way home to pick up a few grocery items.  I always bring a bottle of water in the car whenever I go anywhere but didn’t bring it into Walmart with me and of course I had a coughing fit in the cookie aisle.  Monte brought me a cup of water he got in McDonalds. 

I was so tired from that little outing that when we got home and had some dinner I didn’t budge from the couch until it was time to go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment