Tuesday, September 17, 2013


September 14, 2013
Ken’s Lake Campground, Moab, UT
I spent a miserable couple of hours trying to get to sleep.  The left side of my face was so swollen it looked like I went a few rounds in the ring with a boxer.  Finally I tried Nyquil and that did the trick.  Within 20 minutes or so I was fast asleep and slept soundly the rest of the night.

Monte wanted to take me to town to a dentist but I was stubborn and refused.  I started taking antibiotics that I had from a couple of years ago.  (I had gone to Urgent Care for a sinus infection but by the time I got the antibiotics I was already starting to feel better so I didn’t take them. )
I was pretty much a couch potato most of the day. 
 
Monte took a ride along a gravel road near the campground and took these pictures.
 
 
 
That is the campground way in the distance,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment