Tuesday, September 17, 2013


September 15, 2013
Ken’s Lake Campground, Moab, UT
My face was still swollen this morning so I just moped around. 
Monte went up on the roof to tilt the solar panels because, although it was very sunny, we weren’t getting a full charge.

 
 
 
 
 
 
The Airstream belongs to the camp host, Jeff.  He has been at this location since 2002.
Monte pulled out the air conditioner fan in my car to see why I was not getting any air.  Wow, look at all the crap on the fan.  No wonder there was a loud noise when I turned on the air conditioner. 
 
 
 
 
 
After removing the stuff from the fan,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monte used the compressor to blow out the rest of the dust. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Getting the fan out was a lot easier than putting it back due to its location. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Poor Monte had to lie on his back.  Between the sweat running up his face and his glasses shifting he had trouble seeing the screw holes.
This was my view as I sat reading my book. 
Annie was having a lazy day.  But every day is a lazy day for her.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was getting cabin fever so we took a ride down to the lake, just a short distance from the campground. 

 
 
 
  
 
We also took the same trail Monte went on yesterday.
 
 
It was such a beautiful evening we decided to sit outside enjoying the scenery and the silence provided by the isolation of the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment