Monday, February 11, 2013


February 10, 2013

Desert Sky

Apache Junction, AZ

We offered to pick up our twin granddaughters at Target,
 the trade-off spot when they spend the weekend with their dad. 


 

 
We didn't have to wait too long.

 
 
 
 
Monte clowning around.
 
Daphne traveled light but Kennedy had an armful of stuffed animals.
    
     The girls were very rambunctious in the backseat





 
I'm not sure who the instigator was...

 making me glad that it is less than a half hour ride to their house.
 
 

 

 


 
  Every time I turned around from the front seat to see what they were doing they froze and smiled at me innocently.
 


 
  But I managed to get a few pictures of them wrestling. 
 

The first thing they did when they got home was go on the trampoline.
Deb, my daughter Renee’s partner, made us a delicious stir-fry for dinner.  We were all tired so we called it an early night. 

Pumpkin checking out the bunny hopping around outside.
All that fantasizing about chasing that rabbit tired him out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment