Monday, February 4, 2013


February 4, 2013

Desert Sky

I spent most of the day working on my 2012 recap.  It is turning out to be a much bigger job than I thought it was going to be and I am only covering 5 months!  Weather-wise it was beautiful today so I took a little break in the late afternoon and sat outside doing one of my favorite pastimes, crossword puzzles. 

We also got to meet the owner of the RV resort we are currently staying at.  Even though we have been here for over two months now, we hadn’t met him yet because he lives in Canada and only comes down periodically.   Ken is a very nice gentleman and was kind enough to go over our electric bill with us because I questioned why it was so high.  He showed us the actual bill from the electric company that reflects only our usage as our site has its own meter. 

It was really cold last month and we ran the heater almost continuously but I still couldn’t believe how much the bill was!

This month we are using extra blankets instead of running the heat constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment