Sunday, February 24, 2013


February 23, 2013

Desert Sky, Apache Junction, AZ

I spent most of the day trying to get caught up on scanning receipts with our Neat machine.  We purchased the scanner before we left Florida because we don’t have room for paper statements, documents and receipts.  The process of sorting out which receipts to scan and which ones can be tossed is manageable if done on a monthly basis.  But I was lazy and had let the statements and receipts pile up since October so it was a much bigger project than it should have been.    Monte started some pre-assembly on our solar panels. 

In the late afternoon we took a ride to my daughter Renee’s house for some homemade pizza and calzones and watched the last couple of episodes of The Walking Dead and the movie John Carter. 

I pulled my back out a couple of days ago and the discomfort I was feeling got worse as the evening wore on.  By the time we got home I was so stiff Monte had to help me out of the car and into our rig.  Back pain is not new for me-I have had recurring bouts of back issues since I was involved in a car accident in 2000.  Most days I have an annoying ache that I have learned to live with but every once in a while I either misstep or turn the wrong way and WHAM—serious pain for days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment