Saturday, February 16, 2013


February 15, 2013

Desert Sky

Apache Junction, AZ

            I worked on the computer in the morning while Monte took a ride into Mesa to an RV supply store.  When he returned we went to my daughter Renee’s house.  I brought the fixings for dinner including chicken cutlets, pierogies, and rice. 
 

            I also gave our twin granddaughters their Valentine’s Day gift, stuffed animals. 

 







A dog for Daphne and a cat for Kennedy, each one holding a small heart shaped box of candy. 

           
 
 
 
 
 
 After dinner, the girls gave us a fashion show dressed in old Halloween costumes.
Miss Bumblebee
 
Dorothy & the not so Wicked Witch
  I didn’t think to take pictures of the first couple of costumes so I missed Cleopatra and a princess.


  We also took turns putting on silly glasses. 

            The girls have their own rooms but decided they wanted to have a sleepover in Kennedy’s room so they set up a tent,
 watched DVDs on a portable player and had snacks. 
 They were still awake when we left at 11pm. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment