Thursday, February 28, 2013


February 27, 2013

Desert Sky, Apache Junction, AZ

My back felt the best it has in over a week.  I convinced Monte he should take a day of rest from his solar installation project.  He had put in three long days of climbing, pulling, twisting and lifting heavy objects.

  Not wanting to waste a day towards completing the project we used the time to pick up some items he needed from Home Depot.
 
 
 
 
Four batteries will be housed in the front storage section.  Monte plans on putting them on a piece of plywood.

 
 
 
 
 
Back home I sat outside taking advantage of the warmer weather until the sun went down at which time it got quite chilly.
 
 Hey guys, where is my bowl?

Now that's what I'm talking about.
 
Heaven, I'm in heaven!
 
I never met a box I didn't like.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment