Monday, January 7, 2013


January 6, 2013

Desert Sky

We felt really lazy in the morning.  I made us bacon and eggs for breakfast (actually brunch as we did not eat until almost 11am).  

Up until yesterday, not knowing how to add pictures right into my postings, I have been uploading them into albums.  When we visited with Steve & Dianne, she showed me how to embed it in the blog and it is sooo easy.  So, although it is going to be a little bit of a project, I have decided to go back to the beginning and add pictures. 

In late afternoon we took a ride to Renee’s house.   We played board games with the twins until dinner time.  Deb, Renee’s partner, made stew in her crock pot.  It was delicious but there must have been some spice that did not agree with me because I had severe heartburn until 3am.  One of the changes I have noticed about myself, as I am getting older, is that I have to worry about how something I eat is going to affect me.  When I was younger I could eat anything including spicy wings.

When I occasionally have heartburn I take an over the counter acid reducer and usually within half hour I feel better.  Not this time.  I was still in agony hours after taking the medication.  At around 2am I remembered that I had a sample package of Pepcid Complete in my purse.  I took it and within a half hour starting feeling some relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment