Tuesday, January 8, 2013


January 7, 2013

Desert Sky

I finally managed to fall asleep around 3am this morning after a few hours of heartburn agony.  In the afternoon we went to Renee’s house where we enjoyed Deb’s homemade pizza.  At 7pm we left for the airport to pick up my mom & dad who, were flying in for a two week visit.  We thought we would get there in plenty of time as they were their flight was scheduled to land at 8pm.  But their flight got in early so they were waiting at the curb for us. 

Renee had let the twins wait up for Nana & Popop even though it was past their bedtime.  After squeaks of joy and plenty of hugs and kisses, they reluctantly went to bed.    

It was so wonderful seeing my parents but they were tired so we didn’t stay at Renee’s house long.  I feel so blessed to still have both my parents who are in relatively good health and look forward to spending as much time with them as I can while they are in Arizona.

No comments:

Post a Comment