Monday, March 11, 2013


March 10, 2013

Desert Sky, Apache Junction, AZ

We slept until 11am!  I don’t remember the last time we slept in that late. 


While Monte took a ride to the hardware store for a few items
 I sat outside enjoying the sunshine.  


 Before he left he put Pumpkin’s harness and leash on so he could come outside with me.



 
 
Monte giving Pumpkin a much needed brushing.

 
 
 
 
 
We had a salad for lunch
 
 
 
 
 
and then Monte continued working on the solar installation.

 
 
 
 
 

Installing a grommet in the hole he drilled for wires
 coming from the front storage compartment into the basement.



 
After a delicious dinner of pork chops, scalloped potatoes and green beans
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
we took a walk around the park. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
We have been at Desert Sky since the beginning of December and I had never been in the club house so when I saw the light on I decided to take advantage to go in and take a few pictures.
Mini library, pool table and banquet table.

Electronic dart board.


Apparently people personalize mugs to leave at the club house.
I am not sure who Poopsie is.


Small kitchen

Working fireplace and cozy chairs.
Sign on the inside of the door at the club house.
 
As we were approaching our rig we noticed a large hole in the pavement with a cement block taking up most of the space.  Monte moved the block and placed this cone in its place.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Re your coffee mugs...she's sitting beside me! Looks like your doing an awesome job on your solar install Monte.

    Cheers,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete