Wednesday, March 13, 2013


March 12, 2013

Desert Sky, Apache Junction, AZ

It was a pretty boring day for me as Monte continued with the solar installation.
 
  I did help him a little by pulling up the wires through a hole he made for the sub panel in the bathroom
 
 
 
 
 
that he fed up through the basement.  He attached the wire to a clothesline. 
 
 
 
 
 It should have been easy but as I pulled up the rope it kept getting stuck on something so Monte would have to pull it back down again.  He used his video scope camera to see what the rope was getting snagged on.  It was just a matter of moving the wire over a bit and we finally got the wire all the way up through the hole.

 
 
 
His helpers were with him all day.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sat outside reading in the afternoon taking advantage of the wonderful weather. 


After a dinner of chicken cordon bleu, asparagus and scalloped potatoes,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I sat outside watching a disc on my laptop because Monte had to turn the power off while he worked on the wires.

 
 
 
He called it quits at around 11pm-good timing as I had used up all the power from both my laptop batteries. 

Although Monte is anxious to finish the installation I am going to try to convince him to take the day off because tomorrow is his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment