Tuesday, March 26, 2013


March 25, 2013

Desert Sky, Apache Junction, AZ

I woke up with an ear ache this morning.  I have had the sensation of waves crashing on the shore in my right ear for a couple of days.  I hope I don’t have an ear infection because we are planning on leaving next Monday and I have to drive my car.

 Monte worked on getting the satellite antenna finalized. 
He had to drill a hole in the roof and snake cables down through the access panel located behind the load center in the bathroom.
Of course his little helper was close by.
 
 


  He then wired in the on/off switch on the same wall as the control panel for the Tri-metric remote meter and the TriStar remote meter. 

 I worked on February’s photo show.  We have been averaging shooting 400 to 800 photos each month between the two of us.  When the month is completed I go through all the pictures and try to narrow them down to 300 to 400.  If there are too many pictures for one disc I divide the pictures into 2 discs. 

I also got caught up on financials and defrosted the two freezer compartments. 
 
Well, I didn’t actually defrost them.  I took all the items out and placed them in the sink and scraped out as much of the built-up frost as I could.  I put everything back and repeated the steps with the other side.  It gave me an opportunity to see exactly what I had in the freezer and re-organize everything.   (As I was scrapping the frost, and my hand was getting numb, it brought back memories of when I was a newlywed and didn’t have a frost-free fridge and would have to do the process of defrosting a couple of times a year.)

In the afternoon I channel surfed to see what was available on the Dish.  I came across a movie that was just starting.  It was an oldie but goodie-Grumpier Old Men.  I had forgotten how funny it was.

It was a lovely warm evening so we sat outside watching TV until 10pm.   

No comments:

Post a Comment